Omelette Gordon Bennett is in the cookbook and I successfully made that a couple of weeks ago, but I found this fishy alternative on the forum.
- I cooked some smoked haddock in the microwave for a minute,
- Let it cool then flaked it,
- Steamed a few pieces of broccoli then cut it into small pieces
- Added it to a pan with 1 heaped tablespoon of creme fraise and 2 tablespoons of grated mature cheddar.
- Heat it all through until the cheese has melted
- Meanwhile, make a 3 egg omelette, when the top of the omelette is still a little unset, top with the fishy stuff,
- Fold omelette in the traditional manner....yummo!
I had some filling leftover so I had it for lunch today....heated up in the microwave then did this with them...