Friday 28 January 2011

My Pampered Chef Fat Free Yorkshire Puddings!!!


2 cups of Plain flour
2 cups of Milk
4 eggs
Salt and Pepper 

Mix and pour into a Pampered Chef Stoneware 12 Cup Muffin Pan and bake in a hot oven (220c) for 35 minutes and this is the results every time!!


No need to preheat, no fat, just cook the stoneware from cold... it keeps hot for ages so your seconds (lets face it, you're going to have seconds) will still be nice and hot!!!

Marie's show is still open if you'd like to order one... Click here for ordering instructions, its at the bottom of her 'pizza post'.  I'll keep the show open until Sunday morning so plenty of time to make your choice!

7 comments:

Marie Rayner said...

These were fabulous Julie. I loved them and I loved that they were fat free. You can guess what is on my shopping list can't you? One of those muffin pans!! I was so impressed with it as you know! It will be my first piece of stonewear ever!

chloe said...

Hi there... This is a fun idea! What is the oven temp for the puddings? I didn't see that anywhere...
Thanks for sharing! :)

Tulip said...

Marie - I take it you want a muffin pan now? Free with your host points... can't get better than that!!!

Chloe - cook them in a preheated hot ove (220c) for best results!

Jan said...

Wow they do look good!

Anonymous said...

They're fab, they look amazing in the pan (just like yours) but I couldn't get them out because they totally stuck to the pan ... ended up digging them out with a spoon and having to soak the pan too. Any suggestions? Phillippa

Anonymous said...

Mine looked amazing just like yours ...I couldn't get them out and had to dig them out with a spoon and soak the pan too. Any suggestions?

Tulip said...

Hi Phillippa, Is your Pampered Chef muffin pan new? If so, I'll give you a tip, fill each well to the top with vegetable oil and leave for as long as you can (a good couple of hours if possible) then pour it out into a wide rimmed jug and back into the bottle. (you can use it again as its still clean oil) While the muffin pan is all oily make up your Yorkshire batter and cook as usual. This batch will be a little oiler than usual but scrummy and should come out no problem. You shouldn't have to do this more than a couple of times but its a really quick way to 'season' your stoneware.
Good luck - and remember to pop back and let me know how you get on!!!
Best wishes
Tulip x