Friday 25 January 2008

Day 5 - Indian Scrambled Eggs

This recipe can be found in Neris & India’s Idiot-proof Diet Cookbook or on Bee's recipes on pigs2twigs web site

Not the best photo in the world, I cooked this for lunch at my Mum's house and she cooks with electricity…and I cook on Gas. Recipe says the eggs should be fluffy, as you can see by the photo, mine were not! I think this was because I either put too much tomato in or I couldn’t use the silly hob. I will definitely make this again; the flavours worked really well together, next time, less tomato a little less onion and more chilli!!! I will post a new photo as soon as I have made it again (cooked on Gas, may I add!)

3 comments:

aforkfulofspaghetti said...

What a lovely winter snack or light lunch! Mmmm....

Anonymous said...

Tulip - you've inspired me to restart my blog....love your love of food - Milly Molly (from pig2twig) x

Tulip said...

That's exciting MillyMolly...send me a link, I'd love to have a read!