Friday 21 May 2010

Apricot & Walnut Bread with a Sweet Potato Salad with Citrus-Curry Dressing



I got this fab recipe from a fellow director, Helen, she in turn got it from her director Sarah ... we're a caring sharing bunch of Pampered Cheffers you know! Helen suggests making it on a flat stone and it looks very rustic made this way, I popped it into my stoneware loaf pan for the same length of time and it looks like a proper loaf and I was able to slice it like regular bread too. Its absolutely fab, quick easy and oh so tasty. I'm going to start trying it with different flavours soon so watch this space.





When demonstrating this at a show, I make this first, then while its in the oven, I make the Roasted Sweet Potato Salad with Citrus-Curry Dressing! It makes the perfect meal!

1 comment:

Marie Rayner said...

That looks great Julie, but I am way intrigued by the sounds of that potato salad. We love sweet potatoes and I have been looking for a way to serve them in a salad!! xxoo