Saturday 6 March 2010

An Early Mothers Day Present from Victoria!

I love it....I got home from work to find this lovely gift from Interflora had been delivered. It’s all so exciting...


Lovely tin, which I am going to have to fight to keep, a lovely little cup, just big enough to keep my coffee addiction in check and some lovely shoe shaped biscuits.

Now those of you who know me, know I'm not too keen on shop bought products, but I'm starting to change my mind, these little shoes are intensely chocolaty, great flavour, good crunchy and consistency, prefect with a cup of coffee!

When I told my girls that Victoria had sent me such a lovely mothers day gift that she'd set the bar and they'd have to work hard to beat it, Claire asked if Victoria had put their names on the card too, that they didn’t need to get me a gift now ! lol

Hmmmm that didn’t work very well, trying to promote a little sibling rivalry in my house just doesn’t work!!! lol

Thank you Victoria - it’s a lovely gift!

Don't leave it till the last minute, remember you Mothers this Sunday. Go on, treat her to something nice Mothers day flowers  perhaps?!

1 comment:

Lesley (Notesfrommydays) said...

just found your blog so thought i would say hi and how I need to make the broccoli and cheese parcels immediately! lovely early mothers day gift as well :-)
Lesley