Monday 25 January 2010

Gate crashing a Team Whitehead / Jackson meeting.




They hold a lunch time meeting every Monday to discuss their Pampered Chef business for the coming week. They don’t mind me barging in, as long as I don’t come empty handed. Sarah always makes a soup – this week it was sausage, bean and red cabbage. I made these mini plait loaves to accompany it, slapped with lots of butter they were delish…soup was very good too, it colour coordinated with my purple jumper! If anyone knows of a way to add red cabbage to a dish without it turning it purple do let me know as I’ve never found a way and neither has Sarah. It was a marks and Spencer recipe that she followed exactly and the accompanying photo was certainly not purple! Answers on a postcard…


1 comment:

Marie Rayner said...

Great looking rolls Julie. Red cabbage always turns purple and so do red onions. Beet oddly turn purple too. Must be a chemical reaction.