Maris Piper Potatoes are the best for Roasting
4 cloves of garlic.
1. Preheat the oven to 190*C/375*F/Gas 5
2. Peel the potatoes. Cut the potatoes into quarters and leave them in a bowl of water for 15 minutes, (this gets rid of the starch)
3. Bring a pan of salted water (10g salt per litre of water) to the boil, add the potatoes
Cook for 20 minutes, or until the potatoes are soft: take them as far as you can without ending up with potato mush.
5. Once the potatoes are soft, drain them in a colander . Give them a gentle shake to roughen the edges and dry off any remaining drops of water.
6. Tip the potatoes and garlic into a large Pampered Chef Stoneware Dish making sure they are all in one layer, then give a generous spritz with sunflower oil,
7. Roast for 45minutes or so, until crisp and a lovely golden brown, because you are using Pampered Chef Stoneware there is no need to turn them.