Saturday 29 August 2009

Sweet Mustard Tuna, with garlicky Veg


This was so simple but very tasty, I'd serve this to company it was that good!
To make it IPD (Phase 3) friendly leave out the potatoes and add more green veg.
I found this recipe in an old good food mag, it called for Salmon which is amazing but Tuna works really well too!
1lb new potatoes
1 tbsp whole grain mustard
Juice of 1 small orange
2 tsp clear honey
2 Salmon fillets (or Tuna)
2 Red peppers
9oz sugar snap peas [I use a mixture of french beans, asparagus, mange tout]
2tbsp olive oil
Method

Pre-heat oven to 180c, MAKE THE MARINADE, Boil potatoes for 10 mins, Whisk the mustard, juice, and honey together in a bowl, turn fish fillets in the marinade, de-seed the peppers and cut into thick strips.

BRING EVERYTHING TOGETHER

Drain potatoes and tip into roasting tray with peppers and sugar snap peas, drizzle over the oil, and salt and pepper, put fish on top of veg and pour over the marinade

Bake for 20-25mins

2 comments:

chris said...

Ohh Julie Bob would love that, seeing as I dont do fish I would sub the fish for chicken for me. May well try it this week.

Thanks for posting it.

Chris

Marie Rayner said...

That looks like Turkey to me Julie, and as I don't really like fresh tuna, I would probably do it with Turkey. It looks delish!