Saturday 22 August 2009

Don't you just love fresh prawns?

Garlic prawn stir fry

This was such a tasty dish! If you click on the link above it will take you to the recipe. In it you will see it calls for cashew nuts, you will no doubt come back here to the photo to see if you can see them....you won't!!! After nomming [slang word for scoffing...lol] the dish I went back into the kitchen to find them sitting in a little bowl waiting to be added to the wok! Woops...I forgot them...they would have added an extra crunch to the dish but it was very nice without so I didn't miss them too much.

3 comments:

Heatherfeather said...

This looks really yummy! Mmm, prawns and garlic - my kind of recipe.

Anonymous said...

I'm forever forgetting to add one ingredient into a dish, so pleased that I'm not the only one.

x said...

Sounds (and looks) gorgeous!