1 cup Butter. (roughly 8oz!!!)
1 cup Demerara Sugar.
6 tablespoons Golden Syrup.
4 cups porridge Oats.
¾ cup of flavouring. (I use my favourite muesli but you could add dried fruit)
1. Preheat oven to 180c degrees.
2. Measure dry ingredients using the Easy Read Measuring Cups.
3. Use the kitchen spritzer to lightly oil a medium bar pan
4. Melt butter in a 2.8l pan and stir in the sugar and syrup. (use Measure-All Cup to weigh the golden syrup)
5. Add the oats and flavourings and stir well.
6. Using the large spreader press mixture evenly over the greased medium bar pan and smooth over.
7. Bake for 20 mins.
8. Cool for 15 minutes and score into bars with the pizza cutter.
9. When completely cool turn out.
*Medium bar pan cooks everything evenly, no more burnt edges and soggy middles!*Recipe is made easy by measuring in cups