The Pampered Chef ®Cheese & Herb Stuffed MushroomsRecipe
18-20 white closed cup mushrooms (about 550 g total weight)
Olive oil, for spraying
225 g full fat soft cheese with garlic and herbs
55 g walnuts, finely chopped
1 spring onion, finely chopped
25 g prosciutto, finely diced
2 tablespoons fresh breadcrumbs
2 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley
1/2 teaspoon dried Italian herb seasoning
25 g fresh Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- Preheat oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/Gas 6.
- Remove stems from mushrooms; discard stems.
- Place mushrooms in Stainless 4-Litre Mixing Bowl.
- Lightly spray with olive oil using Kitchen Spritzer; toss gently to coat.
- Place mushroom caps, rounded-side down, on Medium Bar Pan.
- Place soft cheese in Classic Batter Bowl. Finely chop walnuts on Cutting Board using Food Chopper.
- Finely chop spring onion and finely dice prosciutto using Santoku Knife.
- Add walnuts, spring onion, prosciutto, breadcrumbs, parsley and herb seasoning to batter bowl.
- Grate Parmesan into bowl using Deluxe Cheese Grater fitted with fine grating drum; mix well.
- Using Small Scoop, place rounded scoop of cheese mixture on centre of each mushroom cap; flatten slightly.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Place pan on Stackable Cooling Rack; transfer mushroom caps to serving platter using Mini-Serving Spatula. Serve hot.
Yield: 18-20 stuffed mushrooms
To make this IPD friendly, omit the breadcrumbs...I couldn't tell the difference!