As requested by everyone I have done a party for this month. Its great for all those doing IPD, just use the alternative serving suggestion listed below.
Picture will follow...honest
1 cup fresh broccoli florets, chopped (about 6 oz.)
2 TBSP onion, chopped
2 TBSP red bell, chopped
1 oz (1/4 cup) Parmesan cheese, grated
1 garlic clove, pressed
1 cup (4 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/8 tsp ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 170° C.
1. Chop broccoli, onion, and bell pepper; place in a bowl.
2. Grate Parmesan cheese; add 2 tablespoons to vegetable mixture. Press garlic and add to vegetables along with remaining ingredients, mixing well.
3. Spoon into a small baker pan.
4. Bake 20-25 minutes or until heated through.
5. Sprinkle remaining 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese over top and surround with Pita Chips for serving. Or if your're a IPD'r s celery sticks, cucumber sticks or Cleochatra's cauliflower 'breadsticks' are very good.
6. Yields 2 cups (16 servings)