Tuesday 15 April 2008

Cleochatra's Cauliflower 'Breadstick' & Pizza Base

Cleochatra's Cauliflower 'Breadsticks' recipe can be found by clicking here  and the cauliflower pizza recipe by clicking this link

Crispy, crunchy with a great flavour. I used cheddar cheese on the top as I had run out of mozzerella. The mixture contained a ball of mozzerella I had grated by hand (not an easy task) When I took them out of the oven, they were still a little soggy, so I popped them under the grill to crisp up a little bit. Result!


Pizza base - Just add toppings and grill!

4 comments:

Marie Rayner said...

NO fair!! I want recipes! These look absolutely delicious!

Anonymous said...

Hi these look great. Mine turned out a bit mushy (although delicious) so will try grilling before adding topping as you did.

TOL

ps site is looking great since last visited a week or so ago!

Tulip said...

Thanks TOL

Marie...a link has been made for you to get the recipes.

Sylvie said...

Tulip, that looks just like the real thing.