Tuesday 30 September 2008

Fashion, Fun & Fish!!!

This has got to be one of the first times I can remember where all four of us took our time in a museum and listen to the handsets. We were all engrossed in the displays and genuinly interested in all that was on offer. Bex found it all very inspiring! We all had a good time especially when we got to try on the corsets!!!

Even Paul tried one on!
(He'd kill me if I posted the photo, but will email should you wish to see piccies....lol)
Note to self....buy corset first thing Monday morning...it does wonders for your waistline!
Obviously we had to have lunch....it was late and a Sunday so not many places were still serving so we ended up in ASK...this was my lunch...

Filletto di Salmone all`Insalata

3 comments:

Marie Rayner said...

That lunch looks fantastic Tulip, not to mention your waistline! Wowser!

Tulip said...

That'll be the IPD....oh yeah and the corset! lol Failed to mention that I couldnt' breathe while wearing it!!! Although Bex had her's fitted correctly and she loved it, made her stand taller and stand up straight...so maybe I'll put one on her Christmas list lol

Sylvie said...

Looks like a great day out!