How amazing are these? I got this recipe from the lady who runs the adult cookery club at work. Beccy made these last week and there were very simple to make.
- Take one large egg white only,
- Add 9 oz of icing sugar and mix until it forms a fudge like dough.
- Divide the mixture into nine and roll each portion into a ball.
- Place 3 balls at a time into the microwave and cook on high for 50 seconds.
- Remove and set aside to set while you cook the rest.
- Once the meringues have hardened you can serve piled high with fruit and cream.