I'd like to thank Sue a good friend from Back to the table for thinking me worthy of such a thing.
Her blog is great, its so nice to visit her and find out what's happening in her life...what's she's putting on her table. Sue lives on the other side of the pond to me but is a true Brit with a wicked sense of humour. Oh C&^%P I've just remembered something....Chris....I never posted it....its still in my under stairs cupboard!!!!!!!
Anyhoo...that little rave over (note to self....must see Pat)
Here are the rules that accompany this award.
1. Choose 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and their contribution to the blogging community.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and a link to his/her blog.3.
Each award winner has to show the award and put the name of and link to the blog that presented her/him with the award.
4. The award winner and the one who has given the prize has to show the link of Arte Y Pico blog so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5. Show these rules.
So, now I get to choose 5 blogs and pass this award along.
1. Henry North from Musings of the Medic Great blog, great guy...met Henry at my pampered chef party. He is a IPD foodie like myself. Unfortunately he hasn't posted to his blog for a while, but maybe this award may make him change his mind and start posting again.
2. Chris of Ravings of a Misplaced Geordie Chris is a serial blogger....she keep starting blogs then neglecting them...which she really shouldn't as I love all that she writes. Her whit is notorious...her laugh is infectious and I'm saving my pennies to visit her next year.
3, 4, 5 & 6. are proving very difficult...I read lots of blog throughout the week but they have all received this award. They all deserve it but not sure if they fancy hanging two of them on the wall!
OK, that's me done, feel a bit of a cheat I know, only passing it on to 2 people but what can I do? I'll tell you what, if you know of someone who is deserving of this award, leave me a comment and I'll gladly pass it on to them!!