Tuesday 5 February 2008

Day 16 - Scrambled eggs n Sausage and Curried Cauliflower Soup

Sausages cut up into pieces (so much easier for eating in bed!) fried until edges are crispy then served with fluffy scrambled egg. Don't overcook your eggs, if you take them off the heat while they are still a little sloppy, they will continue to cook to perfection in the remaining heat!

Bee's Curried Cauliflower soup. What a brilliant idea to use frozen cauliflower...why have I never thought of that before?? Probably coz the pet rabbits and guinea pigs liked the outer leaves of the cauli or later on when we were pet free, I like to put all the waste into my composter! Not anymore, frozen cauli from now on! The flavour was great, I figured cauliflower soup would be boring....not a great fan of the stuff normally, but I am impressed and have a new found respect for the vegetable! I used my own curry powder mix. (Will post recipe later!)

As always the recipe can be found in Bee, Neris & India's Idiot proof diet book or in the forum of their web site (link to the right of this post!)



No comments: