Wednesday 27 February 2008

Corned beef Cannelloni for Breakfast

I made these for breakfast today. Now I'm not sure if my slices of corned beef were smaller than Bee's but I only used half of the filling in mine??!! They were pretty full and not the easiest to roll (I'm not a very patient person in the kitchen!) so I couldn't have added any more filling.

Ready for the oven

Just out of the oven!

Not the easiest thing to moved from baking sheet to plate!

I was unsure about this recipe to begin with, having too much filling left, fiddling with the rolling then having to be careful taking them off the baking sheet. BUT WOW the flavour certainly made up for it. Loved the crunch that the green pepper gave it, the creamy sauce and the lovely taste of corned beef (which I haven't had for years and years) I am so glad I have more filling left...I will be definitely having this again tomorrow morning.

No comments: