Tuesday 14 August 2007

Sweet Mustard Salmon with Garlicky Veg

Updated to say...

I have entered this recipe into Minko's pink food blogging event. She is doing it for the Pink Ribbon Foundation . I had to enter a recipe that had a pink food in it and I thought this would go down well.

1lb new potatoes, halved
1 tbsp whole grain mustard
Juice of 1 small orange
2 tsp clear honey
4 salmon fillets
2 red or orange peppers
9oz fine green beans
2 cloves of garlic, crushed
2 tbsp olive oil
  1. Boil the potatoes for 10 mins

  2. Make the marinade by whisking the mustard, ornage juice and honey & garlic together in a bowl

  3. Then the salmon fillets int eh marinade

  4. De-seed the peppers and cut into thick strips

  5. Drain potatoes and tip into roasting tray with peppers and green beans

  6. Drizzle over the oil, salt and pepper

  7. Put salmon top of veg and pour over the marinade

  8. Bake for 20 -25 minutes.

2 comments:

Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

I had to stop to swoon over this salmon dish. Sounds droolworthy to me!!!!

Mindy Moo said...

I love salmon. Will have to make it.
Thanks for entering. Good luck with the voting.