Updated to say...
I have entered this recipe into Minko's pink food blogging event. She is doing it for the Pink Ribbon Foundation . I had to enter a recipe that had a pink food in it and I thought this would go down well.
1 tbsp whole grain mustard
Juice of 1 small orange
2 tsp clear honey
4 salmon fillets
2 red or orange peppers
9oz fine green beans
2 cloves of garlic, crushed
2 tbsp olive oil
- Boil the potatoes for 10 mins
- Make the marinade by whisking the mustard, ornage juice and honey & garlic together in a bowl
- Then the salmon fillets int eh marinade
- De-seed the peppers and cut into thick strips
- Drain potatoes and tip into roasting tray with peppers and green beans
- Drizzle over the oil, salt and pepper
- Put salmon top of veg and pour over the marinade
- Bake for 20 -25 minutes.