2 cloves of Garlic
14 oz tin of butter beans
salt and pepper
red wine vinegar
Crostini's to serve
- Pick rosemary leaves, place in bowl, add good glug of olive oil and bash to release the rosemary oil. Set a side till later.
- Fry sliced garlic til golden (careful not to burn it)
- Add butter beans and simmer for about 7 minutes.
- Season with Salt and Pepper and a glug of red wine.
- Mash with a fork until you have a course pate consistancy
Serve on top of hot crostini [nice on top of oat cakes too!]