Monday 4 July 2011

The Annual Camping Trip to Polzeath

 The view from our tent on the first day!

 ...and the view on the second day...oh dear!


...and the day after...phew, thank goodness for that!


 Jo prefers to eat out when on holiday, I love the challenge of cooking in the tent!

 Although I do insist on lunch in Padstow at least one in the week!

 With the doom bar closed, we had trouble keeping Jo out of the Oystercatcher!

 Half way up pentire before breakfast - the views were spectacular!

 Jo's ultimate breakfast

 Oh, she's going to hate me for this,
BUT I love her 'I've just beat Dad at pool again' face!

 The view from our tent at night.

 Paul's favourite Polzeath breakfast - the bacon & mushroom baguette

 The Oystercatcher starter of chilli nachos
with three dips (sour cream, salsa & guacamole)
IT WAS SO BIG we couldn't manage a main course!

I think we could do with a bigger car! (Jo was in there somewhere too!)

1 comment:

Marie Rayner said...

Haha, had to laugh at the car! That is packed! I think ours will be just as bad when we go to Cumbria in September! Love Jo's sweet face! It speaks volumes!! Poor Dad! Looks like you had a great time! xxoo