Saturday 2 April 2011

Day 25 its a saturday!

All packed and ready to go...

It's the day before Beccy leaves for Italy and she went out last night.. this morning, she was feeling a bit the worse for wear so we took her for a full English at a local cafe.

Egg, bacon, sausage, mushrooms and tomato  - Bex had beans on toast and a mug of tea

Lunch: Breakfast was late and a lot so no breakfast

Dinner - Lamb curry with rathia

I was going to have a drink tonight to go with my curry but I didn't, I hit the tonic water with a slice of lime in it instead - didn't miss it at all. Maybe I'm a tea totaller after all???

1 comment:

Marie Rayner said...

I hope she has a great time in Italy. Who am I kidding?? Of course she will!!! Young person/Italy equates a fun time doesn't it! I have long been a teatotaller as you know. I've never missed not being one. At least there are no hangovers or headaches to deal with the morning after!!
Thanks for your friendship and support! xxoo