Thursday 8 July 2010

Pampered Chef Incentive Trip 2010.... Athens, Greece

View from our balcony

My Pampered Chef life, as most of my regular readers will know is a roller coaster of shows, hosts, fab training, brilliant networking and its somewhere I can bang on about food, recipes, cooking and more recipes and not get told to shut up!!! I'm doing really well in my business, my team is growing, my hosts are happy and my guests are sampling some fabby pampered chef dishes. All's well in Team Tulip's Pampered Chef world... I really didn't think it would get any better.... BUT IT JUST DID!!!!


Westin Palace Resort - Athens was the incentive trip for 2010. Never in a million years did I think I'd be productive enough to make this free trip but with only 6 shows a month I made it, in fact I was only 6,000 points short of taking Paul with me, how good was that???


Well I got over the shock of actually making the trip, got my head round having to fly that far (nearly didn't but that's a different story!!!) packed my new Mother's Day pressie (brown and blue flowered case if you must know) and set off for my all expenses paid 5* 4 day 3 nights holiday of a life time.

Food was amazing

Desserts to die for

The freshest feta I've ever tasted

Do you know  you should never feed cats while sat in a Greek Taverna... the Sword fish went down well!

Baklava and the most delicately flavoured ice cream ever... did we ever find out what is was? Honey?

Greek Salad - Pool side

Kerry's Chicken Cesar Salad

Blueberry Collins

The drummers at the Zappelion Palace

Starter at the Zappelion

Helen's Starter

Dessert - see that green leaf on the left hand side plate?
Well that was the most intense flavour I have ever tasted... what was it? No idea!

Zappelion Palace


This was the most amazing holiday ever can't wait to see where we are going next year! No if's or but's this year, I'm up for level 2 at the very least, how amazing would it be if I could enjoy a holiday like that AND take somebody with me?!

Friends for life

1 comment:

Marie Rayner said...

How did I miss this Julie! Wow!! How lucky you were to go on this trip, but I know you worked very hard for it. Congrats!