Thursday 5 February 2009

Missing in Action....


I've had lots of wintry walks this week but very little of anything else...schools out, works out and Paul stuck at home too!! It was almost crying out for traditional comfort food.

I had this for lunch (phase 3) .... A mix of avocado, red pepper, spring onion, lime juice, black pepper with a dollop of sour cream, served on a slice of stone ground toast. But went on to have this for tea....


Jamie Oliver throw it all in paella from the series 'Oliver's Twist' sans the seafood!. It was very tasty, very comforting and probably the first time I'd had rice for many months. I did enjoy it though, it was so easy to put together and the flavours worked really well together. It also ticked all the boxes for my love food hate waste campaign. I have been using this website for a while now, especially the perfect portion control part of it. Its brilliant, and it helps me to make sure my fridge is empty BEFORE I go shopping again...but more on that later!!!

No comments: