Wednesday 16 July 2008

Tagged...AGAIN!!!

Oh no - I've been tagged again! This time by Jan

Jan has a great blog so go on over and have a look!

I have to say 6 random things about myself......I hope you can stay awake while reading it...but hey, here goes!

1 - I always paint my toes nails red!

2 - I only ever wear M & S underwear

3 - I take a size 3 shoe

4 - I have lived in 16 different houses in my life.

5 - I have 3 part time jobs instead of 1 full time one and I love them all!

6 - If I could go back and enjoy my babies again I would...they are all grown up and I miss them being small.

What you do now:
Write 6 Random things about yourself.
Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on the blog.
Tag six people at the end of your post and let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Let the tagger know when your entry is done.
Here are my 6:

Marie from "A year at oak cottage"

Angie from "Stressed out Mum seeks inspiration"

Sylvie from "A pot of Tea and a Biscuit"

Nic from "Cherrapeno"

Chris from Raving of a misplaced Geordie

Sue from back to the table

5 comments:

Marie Rayner said...

I shall rise to the challenge Tulip! Hard to top you though. Your answers are fabulously intriguing and interesting . . . just like YOU!

Jan said...

Thanks Tulip - Loved reading your answers!

chris said...

Size 3 shoes!!!! What tiny feet you must have, how do you stand up, Id fallover if it werent for my size 7s. LOL

Chris

Tulip said...

Chris...I don't...but I always though it was the amount of vodka I drank...maybe its the size of my feet???

Nic said...

Thanks Tulip - I'm really busy at the moment and may have to sit this one out.