I had this in a restaurant the other night....and I just knew I could do it better. (now that sounds big headed, but it isn't....it just wasn't very good the other night!!!!)
Edited to include recipe:
No quantities as I just threw it all in the pan at different intervals...
- Chop onion into thin wedges
- Heat groundnut oil in a wok
- Throw in onions and 2 cloves of crushed garlic, cook until just turning brown
- Throw in diced chicken breasts and cook until brown
- In goes the diced chorizo, cook this until it starts to release its oils (yummo!)
- Meanwhile, steam small florets of broccoli and french beans
- Add to Wok along with strips of green pepper
- Coat vegetables with all that lovely chorizo oil
- Season with salt and black pepper
- Continue cooking until chicken is cooked through properly.
That's all there is too it!!!